Monday, February 15, 2010

Tif's 34th Birthday Cake

I am 34 years young! I have so loved my 30's and wish the next 6 years will be as much fun as the first 4, because once I'm 40, I'm sure it's all downhill from there! lol... just kidding all you 40 somethings! :) Jon and Gage made the most rockin cake for me, with big holes in it,and almost a whole can of ball sprinkles thanks to Gage. I loved my cake, in fact, it was the most special cake I've ever had because it was home made my 2 of my favorite boys with love. Jon did put some frosting in a decorating tube, notice the fancy detail on the side. Love my boys! Thanks... I want another one next year.









hugs-tif

1 comment:

big8smiley said...

That is for sure the cutest cake ever! I can't believe Jon took on that task with the boys. What a great father he is.