***Note: The above picture is Northpoint 1st Ward's Primary bulletin board before Tiffany Kortman got a hold of it! Ewwww
So I probably totally sound like a brat, but ever since I've been in the Primary Presidency, I have hated all the wards' bulletin boards in the Primary Room. Jon and I travel to many different LDS church buildings with our business and I have seen many different Primary rooms and have fallen in love with some of their cute bulletin boards. It is my personal belief that my gosh, it's Primary, the boards should be fun and cute and represent the yearly theme/kiddos in your ward! So I took matters into my own hands and re-did our Ward's personal board! Go me!! lol.... enjoy
After the destruction of previous bulletin board stuff.... looking better already!
So I probably totally sound like a brat, but ever since I've been in the Primary Presidency, I have hated all the wards' bulletin boards in the Primary Room. Jon and I travel to many different LDS church buildings with our business and I have seen many different Primary rooms and have fallen in love with some of their cute bulletin boards. It is my personal belief that my gosh, it's Primary, the boards should be fun and cute and represent the yearly theme/kiddos in your ward! So I took matters into my own hands and re-did our Ward's personal board! Go me!! lol.... enjoy
I have to admit that this one isn't so bad, somebody took a little time on this one! And it's current!
Oh My Gosh! I don't even know what to say about this one.... I am speechless
This one I do believe receives the worst bulletin board ever award, the only thing it's missing are the manacles!
10.5 hours and $42 dollars later........... voila
I think it turned out alright. I did end up re adjusting the bottom line of "flower faces" to include 3 more so it didn't look so sparse. I have thoroughly loved the children from week to week looking at the board to find their flower-self. Gotta Love Primary... I am already in the process of designing next year's themed board!
xoxoxox ~ tif
1 comment:
I think your board is so cute. Way to go Tiffy!
Post a Comment