I work for Intermountain Healthcare. This year there was a contest within the Medical Group. In each facility there were "Buster" cut-outs, the English Bulldog hidden somewhere with a blank bubble coming out of his mouth. Now, what you have to know about Buster is that he reminds us of different important protocol within Intermountain such as Patient Privacy and remembering to use our PPE (Personal protective equipment), etc. My manager had 2 of my work buddies and I put on Pappers and N-95 masks for a picture at our clinic. She wanted to submit a picture so perhaps we could win a prize. That evening I had to travel out to Saratoga Springs to pick up Brock and had a funny idea. Brock has a real English Bulldog that looks just like Buster... and I thought it would be hilarious to take a picture with a Buster impostor. Only Diesel is a wussy dog that would run away every time I put the sign above his head. English Bulldogs are sooooooo strong and he'd practically carry me away. But at least I got some funny pictures with a funny memory. And bonus.... I won a stuffed animal bulldog for my submission! Disclaimer: I only think Intermountain's bulldog is called Buster... for all I know it could be Buddy, Brutus, Butthead or some other B name that I am omitting.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Fighting Diesel the Bulldog for a stupid pic
I work for Intermountain Healthcare. This year there was a contest within the Medical Group. In each facility there were "Buster" cut-outs, the English Bulldog hidden somewhere with a blank bubble coming out of his mouth. Now, what you have to know about Buster is that he reminds us of different important protocol within Intermountain such as Patient Privacy and remembering to use our PPE (Personal protective equipment), etc. My manager had 2 of my work buddies and I put on Pappers and N-95 masks for a picture at our clinic. She wanted to submit a picture so perhaps we could win a prize. That evening I had to travel out to Saratoga Springs to pick up Brock and had a funny idea. Brock has a real English Bulldog that looks just like Buster... and I thought it would be hilarious to take a picture with a Buster impostor. Only Diesel is a wussy dog that would run away every time I put the sign above his head. English Bulldogs are sooooooo strong and he'd practically carry me away. But at least I got some funny pictures with a funny memory. And bonus.... I won a stuffed animal bulldog for my submission! Disclaimer: I only think Intermountain's bulldog is called Buster... for all I know it could be Buddy, Brutus, Butthead or some other B name that I am omitting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment