So last night I was upstairs doing something while Gage and Jon were downstairs playing Wii (Sword sparring), where you fall off this platform into the water when you loose. Anyway, all of a sudden I heard Gage erupt into violent crying and I assumed that Jon just told him it's bedtime and we have to turn the Wii off. Then after several minutes I didn't see them come upstairs so I went downstairs. Jon was hysterically laughing and told me to watch Gage's response when he won vs. his response when he lost. I have never laughed so hard in a long time. So I grabbed the camera and recorded both responses for your enjoyment. I didn't realize Gage received some of the competitive Warner genes. I also can't believe how good this little guy is at playing various Wii games, he has already beat Brock's high score in bowling and basketball. Enjoy!
Gage Won! Wahooooooooo (my favorite part is when he puts up 2 fingers and says "2 points"
Gage Lost! What a poor sport, I am hoping he was just being tired - it was past his bedtime.
love, tif
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment