So big changes in the life of the Gager-man. Jon and I strangely gave him the middle name of Xavier at birth because it sounded cool. The past few years it has bugged us, so we just legally had it changed to McGregor. Jon's middle name is Gregory, his father's name is Gregory, and his grandfather's name is Gregory too, so we incorporated "greg" into Gage's middle name. So now it has some sentiment. Gage also just started Pre-K Special Education Preschool for 2.5 hours Tues & Thurs. He even has a school bus come pick him up and drop him off. He has a speech pathologist work with him during preschool. We need to get this boy talking! Gage also celebrated his 3rd birthday with his buddy Jon and Kangaroo Zoo and Grandpa and Grammy came over for dinner & cake. He also got the coolest Thomas Train Ultimate Choo-Choo set. It keeps him busy for hours. We are so greatful for Gage and the silly and sweet little person he is!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Gage McGregor Kortman is 3!!
So big changes in the life of the Gager-man. Jon and I strangely gave him the middle name of Xavier at birth because it sounded cool. The past few years it has bugged us, so we just legally had it changed to McGregor. Jon's middle name is Gregory, his father's name is Gregory, and his grandfather's name is Gregory too, so we incorporated "greg" into Gage's middle name. So now it has some sentiment. Gage also just started Pre-K Special Education Preschool for 2.5 hours Tues & Thurs. He even has a school bus come pick him up and drop him off. He has a speech pathologist work with him during preschool. We need to get this boy talking! Gage also celebrated his 3rd birthday with his buddy Jon and Kangaroo Zoo and Grandpa and Grammy came over for dinner & cake. He also got the coolest Thomas Train Ultimate Choo-Choo set. It keeps him busy for hours. We are so greatful for Gage and the silly and sweet little person he is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I didn't know you changed gages middle name. I really like McGregor. Happy 3rd Gage.
That was so funny watching him with his cake. He was soooo excited about his train cake.....and every other train toy that he got. He was so cute. He is going to be a hoot on Christmas.
I agree with mom. HE is going to be so much fun on Christmas. We're going to have to start doing the nativity again now that we have little kids. It would be hilarious to see them as the little sheep/angels/wisemen/shephards.
I also didn't know you had Gage's name changed from Xavier to McGregor! As I was reading your blog, I was thinking that i could've sworn it was Xavier. So that makes more sense. I love it!
Post a Comment