Christmas Questionnaire
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa definately wraps his own presents. Bigger gifts or complex gifts that require a lengthy set-up are left unwrapped and put together by his elves I think. How nice of those elves - gosh!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Never have... lame huh.
5. When do you put up your decorations? I start the day after Thanksgiving usually
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Veggie trays with ranch at all parties
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Getting together with all Warner cousins for the Christmas Eve party and opening presents from eachother
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I think I was 10 years old, and I was so upset ever since. But I can still relive it through Brock and Gage and see the magic again
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, from our Christmas Eve cans
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I kind of coordinate with earthy colors and white twinkle lights, but I also throw on different favorite ornaments. You know me, I am not picky when it comes to decorating the tree!
11. Can you ice skate? Nope
12. Do you remember your favorite gift? My barbie house that was almost as tall as me and custom made
13. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Remembering the true meaning of Christmas. I really feel the Christmas spirit when we go to see the Forgotten Carols or Glenn Beck's Christmas shows. Oh my gosh, can't wait to see his new production this year "The Christmas Sweater" I loved the book.
14. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Fudge and mom's carmels
15. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Eve cans with the fam.
16. What tops your tree? an oversized fabric bow thing
17. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I love to give, come on, my love language is gift giving, so what do you expect?
18. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Oh Holy Night sung by a powerful female voice
19. Candy Canes? Yes, the jolly rancher kind or the really thick peppermint stick ones
20. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized? Yes, it takes away from the true meaning.
I tag Kara you're IT girl! :)
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment