This winter has been interesting. Typically in the winter I get gloomy inside and need to go tanning to get rid of the gloom. Tanning is like my own mini sunny vacation where I can just relax and feel lots of warmth and light on my body. I feel so rejuvenated and happy afterwards. I am greatful that we’ve had a somewhat “sunny” winter on this end of the valley. Yesterday was absolutely GORGEOUS oh my gosh. I wore a t-shirt and jeans all day outside working in the yard. I put this fertilizer stuff down on all the grass that should have been put down in November to ensure a greener lawn, but it’s better late than never right! I was so happy that every square inch of grass was snowless. I also went clear through the back yard and scooped up all the dog poo that’s been buried all winter, then I raked leaves and cleaned out all the dead growth from my flowerbeds. I had so much fun outside all day and I really needed it. I have Spring Fever in a major way now.
Can I just vent a little about the great one, the Messiah Obama. B. Huessein Obama to be exact. I work with physicians who “think” they are these brilliant intellectual giants and think they are smarter than everyone else because they have the M.D. after their names. They are all Obama worshipers and exclaim that they get their news from reliable sources for example: The New York Times. I just laugh inside at all of them, they know a lot about the human body that’s about it. The New York Times is a liberal newspaper with only 1 point of view. At least Fox News is fair and balanced reporting. I wonder why it is that when people think they get “smarter” at these liberal colleges and universities that they get so Far-Left minded and think they are smart in doing so. There is nothing American and “smart” about liberal ideas, there usually is nothing factual about liberal ideas as well : Global Warming to name one. It’s utter bone-headedness. It angers me to think that Obama is gearing America towards Socialism. It makes me sick to my stomach. What is American about bringing up a HUGE class of people who rely on the government for everything. Why doesn’t the government put billions of dollars in teaching someone how to fish- to put it figuratively, instead of just giving them fish. If I ran the government, I’d run it like the LDS church where there is a flat tax of 10%. And if you got “handouts” you will be asked to do something in return for them nomatter how small it is. There is nothing edifying, uplifting, and self-esteem building about thinking you deserve something and are entitled to something without having to lift a finger. I laugh hysterically when I see the Stock Market plunge further down every single time the Obama team speaks. If you don’t believe me, start paying attention. Each time Obama’s approval rating goes down, I smile a little wider. I cannot wait for the day America sees him for what he really is. If I had the power, I’d sue the media for suppressing all the skeletons in Obama’s background during this past election instead of worrying about Palin’s pregnant daughter. Obama thinks it’s okay and is an avid supporter of partial birth abortion. Which means that if a mother is past term to abort a baby, she gets induced and while the baby is being born and coming out the birth canal, a dr. drills a hole through it’s head and into it’s brain and kills it on it’s way out. When he was an Illinois senator, there were babies who were surviving partial birth abortions and were just being thrown in a pile of towels and left for dead when they were in desperate need of medical attention. The nurses didn’t know what to do with them and it became a problem. Obama tried to use his power and clout and tried to pass a bill for these babies not to receive medical attention because they were supposed to be dead and aborted. This bill was even a little too far left for the scary Mrs. Nancy Pelosi. That is MONSTROUS and it’s murder! He’s a disgusting individual and is undeserving of any praise because he has done nothing for it. He’s screwing with American hopes and values and if he gets his way, it will take years and years to undo the damage. When this stimulus bill crashes and burns and America finally realizes that democratic/liberal ideas don't work - that will be the day for rejoicing. Can't wait for Republican rule once again, but hopefully next time with conservative values. That’s only about $0.00009 of my $0.02 worth about Obama but I will leave it at that.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have heard a lot of comments like that on Glen Beck. It is sure going to be an interesting few years, won't it?
Oh my gosh, Tiff. You don't have ANY snow on your lawn? AAAHHH! We seriously have a ton. I am so extremely jealous. I like the idea of going tanning. I used to go a lot, and it really does boost my spirits in the dead of winter. I'm going to have to go.
I liked what you said about Obama. I could not agree more. Even though I have heard that story about Obama and his partial-birth abortions, it makes me sick every time I hear it. In my opinion, anyone who is capable of doing such a thing is a monster. I don't care if you're black, white, green, blue, democrat, republican, conservative or liberal. How freaking disgusting.
I have talked to several democrats who are die-hard Obama supporters about many of my concerns as well. I really think that Americans have their heads in the sand on this one. Seriously...
Amen! Oh wait, I don't think I said that loud enough. AMEN!!!! Oh my gosh, that is EXACTLY how I feel about him, and hooray for Fox News! I am a big listener to Sean Hannity and like to stay well-informed on what is going on as well and it makes me absolutely SICK to see Americans groveling over him and eating up every word of his like it's ice cream. I itch to see the day he is exposed for the idiotic monster he is. The direction of this country scares the heck out of me and I fear that my children will not have the opportunity to grow up with the freedoms we now (or have in the past) been able to enjoy.
For you: HOORAY FOR GRASS! I have had spring fever since the beginning of January. It won't be here soon enough.
Post a Comment